Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Other things I've done this week

I think that on Tuesdays, I'll try to post other things that I've accomplished the previous week which weren't ill-fated weird interesting enough to write a post about.


  • installed blinds in my bedroom
  • hung curtains in my bedroom
  • painted 13/16 of the walls in my bedroom (I ran out of paint...)
  • painted all the baseboards, trim, and doors in my bedroom
  • primed and put at least 1 coat of paint on all of the trim in the downstairs hallway.
  • went camping and rapelling/rock climbing with my Scout troop on a weekend with deleriously perfect weather.
Related projects that I need to finish
  • reinstall doorknobs on bedroom & bathroom doors.
  • buy more paint for my bedroom
  • prime and paint laundry room and bathroom doors to complete the paining of all trim/doors in the lower hallway
  • sand & paint the hallway walls
  • prime and paint more of the staircase railings
  • find the screws for the air vent screen that I took off 4 months ago so my cat will not continue to crawl into the ductwork
  • paint the remaining wall of my living room (in all fairness, this involves moving the TV and I should probably have help to do that. Sometimes I do acknowledge my limits. Most often when the consequences may be expensive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment